Dynamic Game Review

Game Review 😀

This blog is about the games I played!

It is called "Endless Run".

You can enjoy it for free and online.

Click here to try it!

(Goal of the Game)

This game is about keeping a running character from falling.
You move the character by controlling the arrow buttons.









(Pros+Cons−)
(+)Easy to play: Anyone can enjoy it with just one operation.
(+)Dynamic images: Enjoy the thrill of the ride.
(+)Gradual changes in difficulty: Enjoy the game according to your level.

(−)Background doesn't change much: It may get boring in the middle.
(−)No goal: Endless fun, but you may have trouble quitting.

(Rating)
I give this game 7/10.
I would recommend this game those who want to kill time.
If you are interested in this game, play it!





















コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!

I want to visit the U.S.