My Hometown!

 

Suita :A Great Place
Suita is my hometown.It is located in the northern part of Osaka. If you are interested, please visit Suita! I'll write some information about it in my blog today!



5 fun things in Suita
1.Event-Suita festival
It is held every year in mid-August. It is a lively event with performances by a variety of people.


2.food-fruit rice
There are a lot of delicious food in Suita. In particular, I recomend a fruit rice.


3.shopping-EXPOCITY
Expo City offers not only shopping, but also movies and an aquarium.


4.Activity and sighetseeing-Tower of the Sun
This symbolizes the symbol of Suita. It is very famous.Many people take a picture here. This place is very spacious and offers a variety of activities.


5.History-Former NISHIO Residence
This is a famous historical structure. This structure has been in existence since the Edo period.


(Youtube)

(Google map)


コメント

  1. Fruit rice seems like delicious, and I want to go shopping at Expocity

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for reaction. Expocity has many shops. So, You can enjoy going shopping!

      削除
  2. I don't know fruit rice, so i want to try it!

    返信削除
  3. I am interested in fruit rice. How does it taste?

    返信削除
  4. I see fruit rice for the first time! I'm interested in it very much!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I want to visit the U.S.