Product Review

 

Anker PowerCore Fusion 10000 Review

(Introduction)
Hello! This blog shows that reviewing about mobile battery.
After reviewing the product, I plan to introduce several mobile batteries from this manufactures.

(Overview)
・The anker power core fusion 10000 is an mobile battery. 
・The price is about 6,000 yen.
・It released in 2020.

(Features)
・You can charge your smartphone twice with one charge.
・It can be charged directly to the main unit.

(Pros and Cons)
(+)It can charge multiple devices at the same time.
(+)It can charge the main unit directly.
(+)It can be charged multiple times due to large capacity.

(-)Inconvenient to carry
(-)Price is higher than other mobile battery.

(Rating)
I give this mobile battery score of 8/10.
This mobile battery is recommend for people who use their electronic devices for a long time. There are two charging points, so it's also recommended for people who have different devices.
However, it is not suitable for taking with someone to play because it is large and heavy.

(Recommendation)
<Recommended for people who want to carry it around outside.〉
<Recommended for people who want to reduce their luggage
This can be charged directly.>









コメント

  1. thank you for teaching me anker mobile battery. i just looking for the power bank so it is good information for me.

    返信削除
  2. anker is so famouse battery charger. thanks for teach us your reccomend goods!

    返信削除
  3. Thank you for good information! I wanna reduce my luggage, so I'll buy it.

    返信削除
  4. To be able to chargee multiple device is best points of this product!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!

I want to visit the U.S.