My Invention


Change to a laser bar instead of a bar



<Original Problem&Idea/Solution>

The price of a high jump bar is quite high. They may also break during use. 

It is hoped that laser high jump bars I have created will reduce the risk of injury and also make the practice more effective.

(Specifics)

・The machine adjusts how many centimeters high the laser beam is raised.

・It also works with video software to understand where you are in relation to the laser.

・If one's body does not cross the line, the system sounds a tone.

・Preparation is made easier by eliminating the need to prepare a bar.


(Summary)

In track and field, many people engage in running . However, few people compete in the high jump. One cause may be the fear of high jump. Also, the risk of injury is high. By making the high jump bar a line laser, the risk of injury and fear will disappear. For track and field, in order to develop further, we should make it safe.

Thank you coming for may blog! I f you have any comments, please write it!

コメント

  1. I think this it is good product for athlete because no worries about injury.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Hometown!

I want to visit the U.S.